In matters of elder law, attorney Charles Kennedy helps people like you take care of their loved ones and protect assets whenever legally possible. Some typical concerns you might have may include:
- Are you facing the need for nursing home care?
- Do you have critical medical decisions which a loved one may need to help make for you?
- Do you have questions about how you can pay for nursing home care and still provide for your spouse?
- Do you have children or other family members who need help when you can no longer help them?
- Do you have a family member who can no longer make decisions?
When a terminal or life-threatening illness or injury strikes, life can seem to turn upside down. You have so many decisions to make. Decisions about medical care, how to pay for medical care; even the normal day to day decisions can become harder. There are many resources available when you know where to look.
Elder Law attorney Charles Kennedy can help you plan for and deal with disability, financial crisis or death through the use of estate planning tools such as Medicaid planning and applications, wills, trusts, powers of attorney and assistance in court when needed in your life. Mr. Kennedy’s practice is limited to Federal and Texas Law and courts.
Let an experienced Elder Law attorney, help you with your all of your life planning legal needs. Mr. Kennedy serves clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, and all surrounding areas in Tarrant and Dallas Counties.